FW: Etape Caledonia - 2009 Launches

NEIL MACDONALD

May 23, 2008, 1:55:26 PM5/23/08
to ALISTAIR GLOVER (HCC), GAVIN EARONS HTML, GAVIN EARONS HCC, HEBRIDEAN CYCLE CLUB, IAN GILBERT (HCC), KIWI BRUCE SHARRAT, PAUL SMITH (HCC), PHIL MACRAE, SEAN MCNEIL, SEAN NIKPAVLOVICH (HCC), STEVEN LIDDLE HOME (HCC), WAYNE FRAZER (HCC), RORY MACDONALD
Hi
Did this event last year and this year (in HCC colours) with 2000 others.
It was first class, stunning countryside, only closed road event in UK, and took place in Gods own country and my home town PITLOCHRY.....
Well worth a look if anybody fancies it.

A free BBQ at my brothers house after race on Sunday!!!
He also has a guest house if you want cheap accommodation.

Regards

 N Macdonald

Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 02:00:39 +1000
From: in...@etapecaledonia.co.uk
To: NEILAN...@HOTMAIL.CO.UK
Subject: Etape Caledonia - 2009 Launches

Problems viewing this email - please Click Here
To prevent our emails from being treated as spam, please add in...@etapecaledonia.co.uk to your contacts

Congratulations to Everyone that took part in
The Etape Caledonia 2008 on Sunday!

The town of Pitlochry came to life around 6am on Sunday 18th May as nearly 2000 cyclists got prepared to take on 81 miles of terrain around beautiful Highland Perthshire.

Cyclists of varying ability took part in what was a great event for all involved on a wonderful Scottish spring morning.

We would like to thank you all for being part of the second Etape Caledonia.  Hopefully the scenery and experience more than made up for a little pain in the legs.

Entries Now Open For 2009

With the overwhelming feedback from this year's event, we are now offering you the chance to enter The Etape Caledonia 2009.

The event is scheduled for Sunday 17th May 2009 and is sure to grow as many of you have already told us that you will be returning next year with friends, family and club members to enjoy the spectacular scenery and challenging route - all on traffic-free roads.

Registration will take place on Saturday 16th May 2009.

Please note the date of 17th May is subject to application and approval from Perth & Kinross Council and Tayside Police.

Early Bird Special

Until 30th June 2008, entry fee will remain at £49 - so secure your place now.

Event T-Shirts

We have been inundated with requests for event T-shirts and so have decided to create a Special Competitor Etape Caledonia 2008 T-Shirt.

The T-shirts will have the date and names of all competitors who crossed the start line printed on them and will be available to purchase online.

Please order asap as stocks will be limited (allow 28 days for delivery).

T-shirts will cost £14 including postage and packaging.

Try out 3 issues of Cycling Plus Magazine for just £1!

If you love to ride, then Cycling Plus is the magazine for you. Cycling Plus is packed with unrivalled, expert reviews of the latest road bikes and gear, inspirational routes and rides from around the world, evocative features that take you inside every aspect of cycling and unmatched nutrition, fitness and training advice guaranteed to help you get the best from yourself and your bike.

We’re giving you the chance to try 3 issues of Cycling Plus for £1 – that’s just 33p an issue. Not only this, but if you continue to subscribe after the trial you’ll continue to save 20% off the normal shop price - only £9.99 every 3 months! We’re so confident you’ll like what you read, we also offer a 60 day money-back guarantee.

Just click on the following link to start your trial www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/cyp/2025

The Etape Caledonia Team

Entries Now Open!

6

5

4 1 2 7
3
IMG Mass Participation Sports
Pier House, Strand On The Green, London, W4 3NN

  Go here to leave this mailing list.

Unsubscribe from Etape Caledonia mailing list.

Paul

May 26, 2008, 1:00:08 PM5/26/08
to Hebridean Cycle Club
Neil,

Sounds a good event, a good chance for a bunch from the club to
participate in, plus even better with your BBQ offer! I believe Roddy
(An Lantair) did it this year, he posted a respectable time too
despite getting a puncuture. However, without seeing the race calander
for 2009, I wouldn't be able to commit right now, but would be up for
it if the entries stay open long enough!

Cheers
Paul