Cycle Club Annual Meeting

Al Glover

Jan 2, 2010, 3:42:57 PM1/2/10
to Hebridean Cycle Club
Hi Folks,
Firstly apologies to all the members of the HCC...Thinks have been
very quiet (people and times are busy the noo), and there has been no
communication for kit orders or trips etc. Apologies for this.

Secondly,
to get the Club moving forward again, we need to arrange a meeting at
the Woodlands Centre on Sat 9th Jan at 10am? Steve is over from
Inverness so it is a good time to meet up and discuss where the Club
needs to go and also to confirm the details for the Trails which edge
closer to becoming a reality. Steve has more details of this
development. If 10am is no good, let us know what time would suit
better. We will see what time is most acceptable.

Thirdly,
We will be looking for Club Fees now as well, so if you can bring your
membership to the meet then all good.

Finally,
Just want to thank everyone for their continued support, and hopefully
we can ask for your continued support through 2010.

Hope everyone had a good Xmas and also hope that 2010 is a good one
for all.

Cheers for now and hope to see you at the meeting.

I will forward membership application forms by e-mail for everyone to
complete

Alistair G

NEIL MACDONALD

Jan 3, 2010, 3:51:16 AM1/3/10
to HEBRIDEAN CYCLE CLUB
10am Saturday 10th January is good for me.
See you then
Neil

> Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 12:42:57 -0800
> Subject: Cycle Club Annual Meeting
> From: mit...@screaming.net
> To: hebridean-...@googlegroups.com
> --

Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.

STEVEN LIDDLE

Jan 3, 2010, 7:35:45 AM1/3/10
to hebridean-...@googlegroups.com
Good for me - lots happening in regards to trails and club, so something to talk about!

Steve

Jan 3, 2010, 6:01:38 PM1/3/10
to Hebridean Cycle Club
Hi,

Sorry Al, Picked up your text and been meaning to reply but things
kind of took over again. See you Saturday - I'll go through last years
membership forms and let anyone not on e-mail group know it's
happening.

cheers
Ian