As A.I. Proves Itself To Be 'Demonic Fallen Angel Intelligence' Used To Indoctrinate The Masses Into An Alternative 'Woke' Reality, It's Also Pushing The World Closer To Armageddon

Heaven soon

Mar 6, 2023, 1:04:03 PM3/6/23
to Heavensoon

March 5, 2023

As A.I. Proves Itself To Be 'Demonic Fallen Angel Intelligence' Used To Indoctrinate The Masses Into An Alternative 'Woke' Reality, It's Also Pushing The World Closer To Armageddon

- Nightmare Scenario Becomes Reality As AI Program Becomes Top European Official

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

'With artificial intelligence, we are summoning the demon. In all those stories where there’s the guy with the pentagram and the holy water, it’s like, yeah, he’s sure he can control the demon. Didn’t work out.' — Elon Musk

Over the past year we've published numerous stories on ANP about the alarming direction artificial intelligence was pushing society, with the globalists pushing its usage to the max since they're the ones who largely control it as Kathleen Gotto had pointed out in this December 6th of 2022 ANP story titled "Artificial Intelligence - The WEF's Tool To Recreate Man Into A Cyborg And Eliminate Free Will, The Transhumanists Ultimate End Game In Their Drive For Total Global Control."

https://allnewspipeline.com/AI_Used_To_Indoctrinate_The_Masses_Into_An_Alternative_Reality.php