Idea Dump

Eric Ose

Oct 19, 2017, 12:30:39 AM10/19/17
to HSL Google Group
Hey Lab,
Here is a list of a bunch of the ideas I've had for the lab, or things I just haven't gotten around to. I don't want you to read this list for any particular reason. I want you to do your own thing. If you want to read this list cool. Or if you want to tackle any of these that'd be awesome.

These were all residing in my mental backlog of what I wish I was doing. There are other things I'm dealing with that were contributing to my overall inability to be a chill dude. This list was contributing at least a little. I'm simply letting go in a sense. After we finish the FPV Robot Build I can pick another interesting project to work on.

Event: A repeat of Friendsgiving for 2017
Event: Bartholomew Day. See how many Bartholomew Robots we can make in a day.
Event: Class on how to make laser cut boxes
Event: Class on LaserCut x.x whatever version we have. Lab Laptops will need LaserCut first.
Event: Community Swap Meet
Event: DIY laser cut cameras http://www.focalcamera.com/
Event: Electronics for Everyone a series of classes on basic electronics
Event: Fail Friday / Try New Things Tuesday. Encourage people to bring things they've been wanting to try that may or may not work the first try. Learn from each others mistakes and attempts and push ourselves to try new things.
Event: Family day, focusing on events the whole family can enjoy
Event: Fix It Day; bring your broken things and get help with how to fix things like tracking down shorts in wires, how to replace screens (you'll need to buy a replacement online first), how to get a proper replacement power supply and more.
Event: HeatSync Show and tell day
Event: Host an open source donation event to see how much we can raise for lots of open source projects while also including some money raised for the lab.
Event: HSL 10 year community reunion in 2019. Maybe the week of Southwest Maker Fest.
Event: Laser maze challenge. Set up a fake high tech burglary alarm system where you have to pass by lasers without triggering them (David Flores and I have lasers for this)
Event: Loafing Night V3Event: Make Graham Cracker Houses for the Holidays
Event: Marble run: Make a massive group build marble run in the lab.
Event: Materials classes at HeatSync. Introduce people to various materials so they can consider them for projects; Silicon mold making, polymorph, Sugru, metal clay, not sure what else
Event: Participate in Comic Book Day
Event: Re-Use-It Hackathon. What creative ideas can your team build with old motors, fans, power supplies, housings etc from old printers and other tech that gets recycled?
Event: Throw a party style fundraiser. I've heard that getting people drunk is how to get real donation dollars.
Process: Automate information collection for the purpose of tracking our success.
Process: New Member Orientations and follow up to make sure new members are getting what they need out of being part of our community.
Process: Organize data about HeatSync via automated and self submitted means; calendar data, badge reads, wifi access from machines, door logging, a login computer at the front.
Process: Some way to track what people want to learn so we can fill these needs and show that we are succeeding at this.
Process: Suggestion box for suggestions or comments
Project: Arduino Kits for Sale
Project: Color code tools based on stations
Project: FAQ; Misc notes on things people ask in the lab / log questions people ask when I'm hosting
Project: Get a sink for behind the lab. Austin says you can buy an outdoor sink, but we can't legally drain it into the alley. Ask neighbors about their outdoor plumbing hookup.
Project: Group build a RetroPi arcade console. In the end people can use the same build plans and know the process better
Project: HeatSync back door ajar alarm
Project: Introduction video about HeatSync at the window
Project: Improve the table electrical outlets so they all fit nicely on the sides of the table like Rober Bell envisioned
Project: IOT the bubble gun so we can shower people in front of our space with bubbles
Project: Make a better tape holder. Inspiration; something similar to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqmF2_h8icM
Project: Mount a fan with filter for the soldering area
Project: Put the old laser tube above the laser and have a laser visible through it (Eric has a laser for this)
Project: Put whiteboards on the member storage rack. It will save us 6 feet of space to use for other things.
Project: Replace the gas cylinders in the lab chairs
Project: Self destruct button for HeatSync (fake of course don't be crazy).
Project: Station whiteboards to write out things we need, info about status of tools etc
Project: Student discount cards for HeatSync Labs members
Project: Video on how to use the vinyl cutter
Project: Video or document on how to use Inkscape for laser cutter / vinyl cutter
Tools: 3d scanner
Tools: Atlas Advanced Semiconductor Analyzer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O0BMNX2/
Tools: Buy bulk Lego's so younger makers have fun stuff to work on too.
Tools: cell phone / laptop screen repair kit
Tools: cnc engraver like x-carve that can engrave pcbs
Tools: Dremel cutting wheels and router bits
Tools: Fabric scissors
Tools: Instrument tuner https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O4L3F9E/
Tools: Really basic ODB device with phone app or something like this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007XE8C74/

Also because bigger projects are cool, but little things make a difference. Things everyone can do;
Take out trash
Put tools away
Clean the bathroom
Give tours of the space (Front Middle Back, isn't it great!? [that's the abbreviated version for the curious])
Learn where things are so you can help other people find things at the lab
Introduce yourself to others and introduce others who are new to people

-Eric Ose
If you have questions about HeatSync Labs please refer to the FAQ and post any remaining questions or inquiries for help on the online discussion group. I will still get your message, but others with experience can also chime in.

Andrew Moffat

Oct 19, 2017, 10:24:45 PM10/19/17
to HeatSync Labs
Some great ideas. Friendsgiving, laser boxes, swap meet, electronics for everyone, re-use it marathon, color coded tools, retro game console. The tape dispenser seems fun. What we have now works for space efficiency. Keeping the top of the tool box clean will help with that. The tool box is at its end of life cycle. I also like the idea of a HSL member reunion. It may spark some inspiration.

Perhaps it's time for a new tool box that will work in dimension and number of drawers.

Nancy Gibson

Oct 21, 2017, 2:29:34 PM10/21/17
to HeatSync Labs
Lots of good ideas.
Hope we can work some out.
I am willing to help..need to plan...

Eric Ose

Oct 21, 2017, 3:42:58 PM10/21/17
to HSL Google Group
Nancy,
You already started!

Documenting how to use the vinyl cutter is on the list. Sure is says "video on how to use the vinyl cutter". However written documentation with photos often better since you don't have to watch through everything to find the information.

-Eric Ose
If you have questions about HeatSync Labs please refer to the FAQ and post any remaining questions or inquiries for help on the online discussion group. I will still get your message, but others with experience can also chime in.

Mike Bushroe

Oct 22, 2017, 4:33:42 AM10/22/17
to HeatSync Labs

First off, wow what a big list of fun possibilities!

Event: Electronics for Everyone a series of classes on basic electronics

I have been thinking about suggestions for this one. I assume that you are thinking of a very simple V = I * R, resistors, caps/inductors, LEDs, transistors/diodes, MOSFETs, 555 timers, microcontrollers, and then maybe op-amps and/or motors.

I found a few PDFs that might help.http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/pdf/basic-electronics-tutorials.pdf  if you jump directly to section 2 to skip the physics but ends with op-amps, or http://space.rice.edu/PHYS401/PPT/session2.pdf which also goes into more physics than you might want for electronics for everyone class.  I think a good goal for the class would be to be able to hook up a lap or LED to a 555 or a microcontroller, understand how to pick a reasonable wattage for a resistor that you order on line and why you use caps to reduce noise spikes on switches or digital power pins.

Just suggestions on how to get the ball rolling on just one of your ideas.

Mike

Eric Ose

Oct 23, 2017, 5:18:09 PM10/23/17
to HSL Google Group
Mike,
Thanks those are definitely interesting for the physics of electronics.

The "Electronics for Everyone" was really more intended to focus on actual working circuits and components in context of those circuits.

When I started my electrical engineering degree we it was a lot like those pdfs. We covered individual components, theory, and slowly started making very boring circuits. It's like showing someone a leaf and expecting them to get excited about a beautiful forest. There is definitely fascinating things on both levels, but they are different.

+Events: Electronics Physics for delving into what's going on inside your components
+Events: Boring Class - how to use various boring tools such as the drill and mill. (not related to electronics)

+Project: Check out this guys youtube. Jeremy Fielding using reclaimed motors from appliances to build or modify shop tools.

Eric Ose

Oct 23, 2017, 5:19:59 PM10/23/17
to HSL Google Group
Yet another dump of ideas to get them out off my mind.

Event: Arduino for Science Projects; how to log data with sensors
Event: Cardboard Electronic Pinball
Event: Clock making night. Using quartz movements and laser cutting clock faces
Event: Label the lab and your tools. Label things that belong to the lab and members can label their things. Coating in goop to make labels permanent. Inspiration https://youtu.be/JU2jsbGNcZE?t=366
Event: Laser cut box making class
Event: Mint Tin Mini Watercolor Palette
Event: Paper Electronics Night
Event: Robot Exchange, everyone bring a robot to exchange with someone else; trash robots, robot art, robot sculpture, actual robot etc (robots should be under $5)
Event: Stencil workshop showing both laser cut, and vinyl stenciling
Event: Stuffed Animal Monsters. Combine parts from different stuffed animals to make monsters / mutants and add LEDs to the eyes.
Event: Sys Admin Help Day. Learn basics about backing up a computer, setting up restore disk, scanning for viruses, and ask your relevant computer questions to an IT professional
Project: Build a better wire organizer; inspiration https://youtu.be/5RPmWRZpkmw?t=264
Project: Build a custom standing tool storage solution. Not sure where this would fit. Inspiration from Adam Savage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWQAYfGxsPE&t=2m5s
Project: Build a wall of awesome showcasing all Robotics teams that have participated in Robot Night
Project: Convert dial test indicator holders to 3rd hand tools for soldering station. inspiration; https://hackaday.com/2017/03/12/ask-hackaday-helping-hands/
Project: Create a new wall of electronic components for Arduino with links to documentation. Things like motor driver, servo, motion sensor, temperature sensor...
Project: During Open House on a 2nd Friday put a biological hazard sign out front and wear hazmat suits (I got more of a reaction the one time I put a closed sign than any other time).
Project: Kid Safe "Table Saw" using drill and a nibbler. inspiration; https://youtu.be/1Vf-MoCas1M
Project: Make donation bin for electronics station
Project: Make horizontal shelves for the laptops to go on the metal shelf
Project: Make stamp for Arduino Kits boxes
Project: Make stickers for robot night
Project: Marquee sign(s) for the calendar; Inspiration https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2498966
Project: Put signs around the lab explaining what things are better. Such as the calendar. This calendar is a community project and you can help improve it. If you see the month has changed invite others in the lab to help update it.
Project: Re-organize electronics components drawers
Project: Robots for HeatSync Robot Station: Line follower, Whisker Bot, 2 Sumo Bots, Robot Arm, self balancing Robot
Project: Tidy up the lab and take new station photos and google 360 street view; old street view https://goo.gl/HAzto7 Great lab staiton photos from way back https://goo.gl/oQtAWj
Tool: High voltage power supply useful for things like anodizing metals
Tool: Make a vacuum former for the lab
Tools: GM328A transistor tester, diode, capacitor, wave generator https://www.aliexpress.com/item/GM328A/32833231067.html
Tools: Knipex diagonal cutters https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000X4MPAQ/
Tools: Silk Screen and Squeegee
Tools: uCurrent GOLD Multimeter Adapter https://www.eevblog.com/product/ucurrentgold/

-Eric Ose
If you have questions about HeatSync Labs please refer to the FAQ and post any remaining questions or inquiries for help on the online discussion group. I will still get your message, but others with experience can also chime in.

Eric Ose

Oct 23, 2017, 5:27:20 PM10/23/17
to HSL Google Group
List of Nearly Every HeatSync Labs Event.

I've tried to remove some of the duplicates. This shows that what HeatSync Labs has already accomplished already dwarfs my kind of big list.

These are all from both our google calendar and guestlist.co.

I know this part isn't an idea dump, but really these all work as great places to peruse for ideas to work on so I felt they fit here rather than their own thread.

Custom Stamp Making with the Laser
Creating Interactive LED projects
2D CAD Geometry for CNC: A First Intro
2nd Anniversary & Memorial Day BBQ
2nd Friday Vintage Videogame Night
3D Design Night
3D Printing Night
3D Printing Night - Blender / Fidget Spinner Workshop
Advanced Laser Cutter Usage
Amateur Radio Technician Licensing
Anniversary BBQ
Antares (now with Cygnus!) launch to the ISS!
Arduino / LED class
Arduino for Total Newbies w/ Mitch Altman
Arduino Hacknight
Arduino LED class / Creating Interactive LED projects
Arduino Open Hack
Arduino the Movie and Craft for Japan!
Arissat 1
Arizona DIYbio
Arizona Haunters
Arizona ScQRPions Low Power Amateur Radio
ASU Edson tour
asulug meetup
Augmented Humanity Meetup
AutoHotkey Beginners Workshop
AZ Haunters
Backend Hacknight
Balsa airplane
Basic LeatherCraft
Basic Woodworking Class
Bathroom redo
BeagleBoard Night
Beginner Arduino For Programmers
Beginner Arduino Workshop
Binary Reverse Engineering
Binary Reverse Engineering 101
Biohack Bacterial Growth Culturing
BioHack Night
Biology and Technology
Bioscience Night (planning meeting)
Bleach T-Shirt Class
Board Elections
Board Game Design Night
Board Meeting
Bonus Open Hours
Bread Making (Know Loafing Night)
Build A Bottle-Cap Contact Mic with CMKT 4
Business and Marketing Plan Help
Business Consultant Office Hours
Business marketing plan help
Business Plan Open Office Hours
Bylaws hacknight
Cactuscon badge follow-up hacking
Call for Tool/Class Volunteers
Candidate Forum and Board Elections
Christmas In July
Christmas Ornament Making
Cider & Beer Brewing Class
City Council meeting
CLASS: Aluminum TIG Welding Class Level 1A
CLASS: Intro to manual milling
CLASS: MIG Welding Crash Course
CLASS: Mini Lathe 101 and Certification
CLASS: TIG Welding Class
Clothes Hack
Clothes Hacking
CNC CLASS
CNC Meet Up Night
CNC Mill Meetup
CNC Mill Meetup - Analyzing Our Mill & Creating a Curriculum
CNC Mill Meetup - Creating a Curriculum
Code for America Brigade Meeting
Code for America Meet'n'Greet
Code for America press conference
Coffee and Code! (bonus open hours)
Converting a Gas Motorcycle to Electric
Craft For Tokyo
Craft Night
Craft Night Christmas in July Card Making
Craft Night Cookie Painting
Craft Night Stamp Making
Craftagious
Crash Course Welding
Crocheting 101
Crypto Party
Crypto Party Phoenix
CTF Capture the Flag (20 different CTF events at HeatSync Labs over the years
Custom Stamp Making
Dale Dougherty From Make Visits!
Digital Fibers
DIY nail stamping workshop
DJ Hardware and Theory
DMX Hack Night
Dobson Montessori Tour
EFF Speakeasy
Egg Decorating Robot Workshop
Electronic Music
Electronics Study Group
Experimental Gastronomy
Experimental music meetup
Extended open hours
Extended Open Hours for Halloween costume prep (4pm-10pm)
Extra Open Hours
Facilities Meetup
Flux Capacitor Hack Night
Food Hacking
Foursquare API meetup
Fraternal ODD
FRC 2449 team training
FRC SEVERE
Free Comic Book Day
Free Energy Hack Night
Free Hands-on LAMP Class (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
Free Soldering Workshop
FriendsGiving Potluck at HSL
Funcube and ISS Antenna Workshop
Future Tech Demos
Game Night
GAZeL Arizona Innovative Learning Collaborative AfterHours Networking
General Meeting: Homebrewing
Getting Better at Blender
Getting better at blender class
Girl Scouts Soldering
Glass Fusing for Rookies
Glass Fusing for Rookies - POSTPONED
Google I/O Viewing
Graham Cracker House Hacking
Grant hack
Grant Hack Night
GrantHack Night
Hack PHX
Hack your Hackerspace
Hacking the Hyperspace
HackPHX [Closed non ticketholders]
HackPHX Arduino
Hallowe'en potluck
Halloween Hack!
Ham Radio Field Day- Mesa ARC
Haxmas
HeatSync Beginners Night
HeatSync Hands-on Intro Day
HeatSync Labs - BBQ/Jam Session
HeatSync Labs Operations/Administrative Meeting
HeatSync Pre-Thanksgiving
Heatsync project planning meeting
Hidden Transmitter Hunting
Hobby Robotics
Hobby Robotics Building
Homeschooling at HeatSync
Hot Topics
Hot Topics - POSTPONED - OPEN HACK!
Hot Topics pcb edition
Hot Topics: PCB Edition
How to create a Business in Arizona (The Legal Side)
How to Turn Your Hourly Consulting Gig into a Business
HSL Board Meeting
HSL Wood tools training course
HTML5 Game Development
HTML5 Game Hackathon
HTML5 Hacking
http://tymkrs.com/ Meetup
i.d.e.a. Museum tour (across from HeatSync)
Idea into Business Workshop
IN WHICH HEATSYNCLABS GETS TO BE IN A MUSIC VIDEO
Inkscape Class
Intel Meego @ HSL
Interactive Art Tuesday
Interim Champion Elections
Introduction to Amateur Radio
Introduction to Leather Working
Introduction to the National Traffic System
Inventables - Shapeoko 2 Desktop CNC Mill - Build Party
Joey Hudy interview
keyboard hax
Keyboard.io
Kids and Lasers workshop
Kids without classes HeatSync
Kit Build Friday
Knitting and Crocheting Meetup!
KZELL Metals Tour [OFFSITE]
LAN Party!
Laser Beam Monday
Laser Cutter Certification class
Laser Engrave Night (Not a Certification Class!)
Laser Night (Not a Certification Class)
Laser rotary tool demo
Learn to Knit
Light rail grand opening / night market
Linux Intro Workshop
Little Tree Angel Workshop
Lockpicking 101 Workshop (Open to Public)
Lockpicking 201 Workshop
LockSync Labs
Maker Faire
Maker Faire Exploratory Meeting
Maker Faire Planning Meeting
Maker Stamp Workshop
Makerfaire: Vegas
Malware Analysis 101
MCC Math Club Tour
MeatSync Labs (BBQ Potluck)
Memorial Day BBQ
Mesa Arts Center - Creativity Festival
Mesa Arts Center Interactive Art Brainstorming
Mesa Arts Center Working Group
Mesa Arts Working Group
Metal Wednesdays / Mondays
Meteor.js Meetup
Midnight Snack
Moving Proposals due Today
Music Hacknight
Music, Mustaches, & Mad Science
Nail stamping workshop
NEDCO Light Rail Meeting
Nerdvanacon Project Hack Night
NerdvanaCon!
network hack-n-slash
Nodebots Day
Older desktop pc tear apart
Open Hours
Open House with Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream
OpenHack PHX
Ornament Making Workshop
Paper Electronics with Natalie Freed
Phoenix 2600 November Meeting
Phoenix Rocketry Meetup
PhoenixGDG Hack Night
Phx 2600
PHX2600
Physical Data Recovery
Piano Hack Night
Pro Arduino: Discussion/Workshop
Quad copter hack
Radio Fox Hunt Build
Raspberry Pi / IoT meetup
Remote exploitation 101
Renewable Lighting for Kenyan Students
RepRap Hacknight
Resin Mold Making!
Robot Night
Safety Hack!
Saturday Hacking the Hackerspace
Screen printing workshop
SDR hacknight
Sewing Machine Basics Class
Sewing Night
Silkscreen & Shrinky Dinks & BYOB
Skirt Pattern Workshop
Snort and Nagios Installfest
Sock Babies Beginners Workshop: Learn How To Make Your Very Own Sock Doll
Solar Power Talk
Soldering Touch Sensitive Robots Workshop
SolidWorks with Amelia
Special! Public Hours
SSS member meeting
Stargazing for Everyone
STEAM Maker Club Visit
Superstition Spacemodeling Society
SWMF Meeting
SyncFleet (Nearspace) Hacknight
T-Shirts for City Council visit
Tear Apart Night
Tie Dye Workshop
Treasury Hack Night
Typescript meetup
Videoconferencing Meetup
Videoconfrenceing meetup with asterisk voip
Vintage videogame night
Vinyl Cutter Class
WE Collaborate
Web VR and pizza
Weld It Up Wednesday
Wood tools training course
Wood Working day
WWW Hack
Young Inventors
Young Makers
YPEN (Year Plan Event Night)

-Eric Ose
If you have questions about HeatSync Labs please refer to the FAQ and post any remaining questions or inquiries for help on the online discussion group. I will still get your message, but others with experience can also chime in.

Mike Bushroe

Oct 24, 2017, 4:18:26 AM10/24/17
to HeatSync Labs
Eric,

  I agree whole heartedly. I shortened my initial post where I described in more detail what I thought you were looking for. I agree no device physics, just V = I * R. One resistor, two resistors, a potentiometer and resistor to make a voltage input for a micro. Short discussion on caps and show on a scope if possible, sorter on inductors. Lighting an LED with a resistor, then a little transistor theory then lighting the LED with a transistor, resistor, and pot. Then the same with a MOSFET, then repeat with an Arduino driving each one. H-bridges for motors and op-amps for filters mentioned for extended study beyond the Electronics for Everyone. I was imagining it to be just enough to hook simple stuff up to an Arduino. I did not find any PDFs that addressed things at that level so I threw in the closest I could find.

Mike
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to heatsynclabs...@googlegroups.com.

Eric Ose

Mar 2, 2018, 3:16:13 PM3/2/18
to HSL Google Group
Offloading more ideas.

Event: Community Neighborhood Night; Invite RailMesa, DMA, idea Museum, CreativeCatalysts, BridgingAZ, Mesa Neighborhood Outreach, etc
Event: DIY Canvas so you can make your own unique sizes maybe even shapes. inspired by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLpNO5SX9A0
Event: Fusion 360 study group for 2 months
Event: metal marking with the laser workshop. Use dry moly lubricant. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0013J62P4
Event: P-Hacking Night. Explore how it's important to avoid bias in the scientific exploration of data. Also have fun coming up with fake statistically significant results.
Event: Pinewood derby hacking night
Event: Run a recurring Repair Café https://repaircafe.org/en/start/
Process: Be nice to each other. inspiration https://www.wikihow.com/Be-Nice
Process: Collect the names of all businesses getting mail at the lab. Indicate we provide services to these companies when writing grants. Probably make a mail inbox for this and encourage people to use it.
Project / Process: When someone unlocks the doors have the lab cool to 78 degrees. Possible way to encourage people to host extra open hours.
Project: Build a rack card holder for brochures about events that aren't held at HeatSync
Project: Build shelves that will allow member boxes above and below a work table.
Project: Create an "Escape Room" that requires maker skills.
Project: Make a list of all the base settings for laser cutting various materials.
Project: Make something that checks the door status at, say, 18:45 and maybe again at 19:00 that will alert people in the lab if the doors are still locked.
Project: Physical IOT Switchboard (or Pagenodes interface). People can physically connect events from the web to electronics via an oversized breadboard type device in the lab so anyone can connect anything to it and get triggered events from the web, or the reverse.
Project: Physical map of maker places in Phoenix area
Project: Post a list of all Someday Maybe items from this list to the bathroom wall (Thanks RB)
Tool: device for calibrating monitor color for graphic design professionals link http://www.datacolor.com/photography-design/product-overview/spyder5-family/#spyder5elite
Tool: Low budget hydroformer (rubber press thing) inspiration ; https://hackaday.com/2017/10/20/low-budget-hydroformer-puts-the-squeeze-on-sheet-metal-parts/

If you have questions about HeatSync Labs please refer to the FAQ and post any remaining questions or inquiries for help on the online discussion group. I will still get your message, but others with experience can also chime in.

Milton Williams

Mar 7, 2018, 9:22:29 AM3/7/18
to HeatSync Labs
In your last dump you mentioned inviting all these different groups.  I have this crazy idea leapfrogging on that.  Let's plan a week long (maybe 2 week) hackathon where teams of one or 2 people from any of these groups upcycle/artify/hack a peice of junk of thier choosing.  We document and share it 3 times a week all over social media and maybe even the city.  Have a big shindig at the end with an auction to benefit HeatSync and the scores are based on the difference between spent and sold.  It is basically a local version of find it, fix it, flog it.  I bet we could get Goodwill to be involved because that would be great advertising for them too.

I have been unable to shake this idea.  It is overwhelming and complex.  I think it would be terribly fun and terrible at the same time.

Dave Van Ess

Mar 8, 2018, 4:50:21 PM3/8/18
to HeatSync Labs
I like the community swap meet.  As president of the local working club we get a couple emails a month of people, or families of deceased people, wanting to sell off their tools and material.  This would be perfect

Dave Van Ess

Milton Williams

Jan 24, 2019, 10:52:38 AM1/24/19
to HeatSync Labs
Just noticing this crazy, amazing list again.  Some of these things are happening.

cpr...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2019, 4:27:35 PM1/24/19
to HeatSync Labs
It's nice when a plan comes together.

Eric Ose

Jan 24, 2019, 8:04:34 PM1/24/19
to HSL Google Group
I have more notes collected to offload. Maybe sometime this week it next.

It is nice to have everything in one place.

Eric

Jun 20, 2019, 10:28:08 PM6/20/19
to HeatSync Labs
I just want to point out I snuck this one in the list;

Process: Be nice to each other. Inspiration https://www.wikihow.com/Be-Nice

It's a good idea, and I appreciate all those of you who have unwittingly been implementing this.

Eric Ose

On Friday, January 25, 2019 at 1:04:34 AM UTC, Eric wrote:
I have more notes collected to offload. Maybe sometime this week it next.

It is nice to have everything in one place.

SM Newstead

Oct 10, 2021, 10:05:39 PM10/10/21
to HeatSync Labs
Check out this old idea of Eric Ose's. We should do some (or all) of it. How about Friendsgiving? Are people comfortable with that with covid going on?

SM Newstead

Oct 10, 2021, 10:31:07 PM10/10/21
to HeatSync Labs
Never mind, we can't practice mask-wearing while eating. I'm very interested in the basic electronics class.

Lindsey Dedina

Oct 10, 2021, 11:13:14 PM10/10/21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com