Proposal: Jeff Sittler for Card Access

dlwe...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2022, 6:13:28 PM9/28/22
to HeatSync Labs
 Hello,

This is a proposal to give Jeff Sittler card access.
He is a $50 member.
He's a career coder and an active member of the AZ Haunters.
He is very energetic, and currently running for the board.
Jeff is a pleasure to deal with and has been coming to HSL for a long time.

Jeff , please tell HSL a little about yourself.

Gabriel Finke

Sep 28, 2022, 6:15:43 PM9/28/22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
100%

Jeff Sittler

Sep 28, 2022, 9:44:53 PM9/28/22
to HeatSync Labs
Thanks Darrell!

I've been into computers and coding since I was nine and have been developing web sites since around 1996.  I've always enjoyed learning new
things and feel fortunate to have grown up around people who have been supportive of that.

As Darrell mentioned, I have been a member of AZ Haunters since 2013 (wow how time flies!) and have been going to the AZH gatherings at the
lab since probably early 2014.  Since then, I have become one of the co-coordinators/organizers of AZH and have taken on several of their online
implementations.

Outside of AZH, I tend to write a lot of code on various projects and always willing to jump in and help out wherever I can.

I look forward to meeting more of you at the lab and seeing how I can help to make your projects and the lab a better place for everyone.

-Jeff