Nurdles

Aaron Hicks

8:22 PM (2 hours ago) 8:22 PM
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com

At work we test plastic pellets (nurdles). Sometimes we have a lot, sometimes we have just a quart jar's worth.

They go into the trash when done. Most are as good as new, albeit "wet" from ambient air exposure. If anyone can conceivably think of any purpose for anywhere between 1 and 25 pounds of nurdles every month or two, LMK. I hate sending it all to landfill, but it's the easiest thing to do just right now.

ABS, PC, Nylons (reinforced and otherwise), etc. No paperwork with it, just an identifier and (maybe) a brand name. Colors range the gamut- clear to black, and everything in between. Send me an email off-list if interested.

-AJ
Chandler, AZ