We Hacked Our Hackerspace!

16 visningar

Robert Bushman

oläst,
8 sep. 2022 23:02:522022-09-08
till HeatSync Labs
There was no quorum tonight, nothing below actually happened. :D

New Waiver Release forms are close to ready on Google Forms. These will
be online, not print. They will supercede the existing forms. And we
should have everyone fill out a new one.

Searching for possible new spaces with the help of City of Tempe isn't
moving forward quickly, but still reaching out. Tomorrow at 10:00 we
will be looking at the building at 1526 West Main, Mesa.

We now need a W9 from everyone who earns any money from instructing or
anything else. No more money will go to any instructor without a W9.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf

Parking enforcement seems to be increasing. If you use the passes that
are back by the machine shop PPE, make sure you have it displayed on
your rear view mirror. More generally, obey all parking regulation
signs. We also may need to start refreshing our parking passes on a
regular (quarterly) basis.

Eric Ose and Jot briefly discussed use of Google docs for class signups,
but I didn't catch the focus of the discussion.

There have been some cases of loud, non-making, personal activities in
the space. Please be nice to others, and don't be afraid to ask nicely
if they would lower the volume of their personal sound stream.

Maybe we should have business cards. Generic; not with anyone's name on
them. Something we could hand people to take with them. Make a design
and submit a proposal next HYH if you think that's a good idea. Or if
you want to just do it with your own money, they're pretty cheap; print
some and bring them in. If they're pretty, maybe others will use them.

Use the Event Form to submit events. Event forms trigger a bunch of
computers to do work for us so the humans don't have to.
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
0 nya meddelanden