Proposal-Darkroom in HSL Kitchen

Paul Hickey

Jun 27, 2024, 2:01:43 PM (6 days ago) Jun 27
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

Past couple weeks I have been working on putting together a dark room in the HSL kitchen.

We were able to successfully make a print earlier in the week after performing some removable light sealing of the windows and door.

The enlarger and associated equipment could take up a bit more than 2 sqft of space, but is intended to be temporary and require assembly for use.

Workshops would be held on darkroom printing initially, then eventually doing full development.

I've attached some photos to give everyone an idea of what this looks like deployed.

The investment required by the lab is $0 because all equipment was donated by members of the film group Analog Alliance, which I am a part of.

Proposal:
Allocate space in the HSL kitchen for the Darkroom equipment and accessories.

Paul Hickey
IMG_3096.HEIC
IMG_3106.HEIC
IMG_3094.HEIC
IMG_3087.HEIC

Cprossu

Jun 27, 2024, 9:50:54 PM (6 days ago) Jun 27
to HeatSync Labs
Wow, this is awesome! I can smell it now, good memories.