HAXMAS is back!

Luis Montes

Dec 1, 2021, 7:52:55 PM12/1/21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
The 7th annual 48 hours of HAXMAS!!!!

What is HAXMAS? Our annual tradition of keeping the lab open for at least 48 straight open hours the weekend before Christmas.  It gives people the opportunity to finish up their last minute gifts before Christmas, and it's a lot of fun.

When will it happen this year?
Starting from Friday the 17th at 8:00am until at least Sunday the 19th at 8:00 am.

LJ and I already have about half of this covered, but we could still use a lot of help to make this happen.

Let us know here if you want to cover any of the available time slots.

-Luis

Heather Jackson

Dec 1, 2021, 11:04:32 PM12/1/21
to Luis Montes, heatsy...@googlegroups.com
The sheet seems to be in view only mode.

Luis Montes

Dec 14, 2021, 4:25:09 PM12/14/21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Reminder:  HAXMAS is this weekend !  The most wonderful time of the year.

We still have some uncovered spots if anyone wants some late night hours :)

Also, it would be nice if we could get some co-hosts volunteers as well.

Let me know here to list you for hosting, or if you want access to edit the spreadsheet yourself.

Merry Haxmas!

-Luis

Eric Ose

Dec 14, 2021, 5:00:02 PM12/14/21
to HSL Google Group
I'll have the Light Up Graham Cracker House workshop Saturday and I've added that to the list since I guess that makes me co-host.

Luis Montes

Dec 16, 2021, 1:36:18 PM12/16/21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Plenty of co-hosting spots left.

One hosting spot still needs to be filled.  Anyone feel like running things late saturday/early sunday?

-Luis

Luis Montes

Dec 17, 2021, 11:17:46 AM12/17/21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
The doors are open.  2021 HAXMAS has begun!

Thanks to Sheldon, Jacob, Heather, LJ, David, and Eric for hosting.  We'll have at least 63 hours of continuous hacking.
Still plenty of spots open for co-hosts, it's a great way for new members to get involved.

Come make something!

Antonio Contrisciani

Dec 17, 2021, 11:26:59 AM12/17/21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
My wife has offered that i can help host/cohost pretty much any slot "after" eric oses gingerbread class tomorrow. When needs me the most?

Heather Jackson

Dec 17, 2021, 5:39:18 PM12/17/21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Yes! Come co-host with me!

Sheldon McGee

Dec 17, 2021, 6:16:25 PM12/17/21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
First HAXMAS project complete!

image.png

Watch a video of it here on twitter and be on the lookout for it tonight riding around downtown mesa!

Sheldon

Luis Montes

Dec 19, 2021, 3:23:40 PM12/19/21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
We had over 53 hours straight!

If anyone wants to host some more today, you're very much welcome to.  I just need to get some sleep so I'm closing it up for now :)

Thanks to everyone for helping out!

-Luis

Heather Jackson

Dec 19, 2021, 4:45:32 PM12/19/21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
I’ll be there at 7

Heather Jackson

Dec 19, 2021, 4:49:22 PM12/19/21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
I just read the context. Eric Pope and I will come over to open the lab and update the group when we get there.

Heather Jackson

Dec 19, 2021, 6:27:23 PM12/19/21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Lab is back open!

Jaime Glasser

Dec 19, 2021, 8:06:27 PM12/19/21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Miss you all
And HAXMAS glad it went well ❤️ Peace to all

Luis Montes

Dec 19, 2021, 8:43:16 PM12/19/21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Yes!!!

Another HAXMAS miracle

Thanks, Heather

Sheldon McGee

Dec 22, 2021, 4:59:58 AM12/22/21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!

HAXMAS was great this year! I wrote a bit about it from how it went for me personally here:

Sheldon