HeatSync Snacks

Robert Bushman

May 25, 2024, 9:26:29 PMMay 25
to David Flores, Finances, HeatSync Labs
I'd like to take a moment to recognize David Flores's efforts in keeping
the snack station provisioned.

When I'm there and hacking on something and I don't have the
time/patience to leave, it's really nice to be able to grab a soda and a
granola bar.

And on top of that, it generates real revenue. David buys at Costco cost
and (we hope for) members to pay Gas Station prices. It's meant to be a
member benefit, but I suspect it helps us. And there are a lot of folks
who use the donate QR or tap, which isn't included below.

TL;DR: Chuck in some cash, eat some snacks!

David is one of the hard-core members who has kept us going since long
before COVID. If you love HeatSync, he's one of the reasons it exists.

On 5/25/24 17:51, David Flores wrote:> Snacks Box Cash
> $235

Heather Jackson

May 25, 2024, 10:35:33 PMMay 25
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com, David Flores, Finances
Thank you, David!!

And thank you Bob for recognizing David’s contributions to the lab.