Current clamp meter

Eric Ose

Jan 15, 2022, 12:36:58 PM1/15/22
to HSL Google Group
Does the kab have or anyone have a current clamp meter I can borrow?

I'm going to test the power outlets along MacDonald in preparation for Southwest Maker Fest.

Or if anyone has other suggestions on how I can or should test things out I'd appreciate it.

-Eric Ose
Robot Ambassador
Southwest Maker Fest President

Ron Watkins

Jan 15, 2022, 2:12:40 PM1/15/22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
40A clamp meter
image.png

Ron Watkins, K7DOG
602.743.5272

Eric Ose

Jan 15, 2022, 4:04:19 PM1/15/22
to HSL Google Group
Is that something at the lab? If so, where do I find it?
Otherwise if this is your do you want to meet up and help test out the outlets?

HeatSync Labs Volunteer

Ron Watkins

Jan 15, 2022, 4:34:04 PM1/15/22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
It's my meter, you can borrow it no problem, just let me know when you want to meet up. We can meet either at the lab or near Higley/Guadalupe, whichever is more convenient for you.
Ron

Eric Ose

Jan 16, 2022, 4:44:04 PM1/16/22
to HSL Google Group
Ron thanks. I'll have to coordinate a little bit. I'll email you directly.