Raspberry Pi-based computer brain interface

Heather

Jan 10, 2022, 12:48:53 PM1/10/22
to Heatsync Labs
This paper describes building a Raspberry Pi-based computer-brain interface, and links a GitHub with the code you need:

Next time I host open hours, I want to be able to turn on the lights and unlock the doors with my mind.

sherman mohler

Jan 10, 2022, 1:01:13 PM1/10/22
to Heatsync Labs
So cool!  :-)

-S

Harry Meier

Jan 10, 2022, 1:15:21 PM1/10/22
to HeatSync Labs
Hmm, complete with Gerber files for the board... If anyone wants to go in on having a few made, I'd be game.

Heather

Jan 16, 2022, 8:08:35 PM1/16/22
to Heatsync Labs
I'm not ready for another project right now, but this is a very worthy one when the time comes! If you think of it, I'd love to hear from you before you start, in case I can join the fun.

Rafael

Jan 16, 2022, 9:07:58 PM1/16/22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Interesting! I'll give it a read