Welding help this weekend

Antonio Contrisciani

Sep 15, 2022, 2:17:08 AM9/15/22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Would someone be willing to lend a hand this weekend either checking me out on the welders or doing a quick 4-6 inch weld on my chair base for me? The very poor quality factory welds broke and i really dont want to have to shell out a significant $ when its easily repairable.

Eric Wood

Sep 16, 2022, 10:34:19 AM9/16/22
to HeatSync Labs
Can you post some pictures? The will likely reduce the number of questions. A quick check-out might be possible if you have a lot of experience and can bypass the regular class.

Antonio Contrisciani

Sep 16, 2022, 12:27:50 PM9/16/22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Buddy of mine is going to pick up the part and weld it for me tonight, thank you though. ill catch the next class i can, i was just pressed for time.