Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga viewing party for HeatSync members May 25th

Luis Montes

May 13, 2024, 7:30:42 PMMay 13
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone,

Doing another private screening of a movie for lab members.

This time Furiosa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVswuip0-co

Noon on Saturday May 25th at AMC Mesa Grand 14

Let me know if you can make it, and I'll reserve you a spot.

And on a side note, this movie viewing is almost exactly 9 years after a group of HeatSyncers created the greatest nodeboat of all time.  The Imperator Furiosa NodeBoat:
furiosa_node_boat.jpeg

-Luis

mib....@gmail.com

May 13, 2024, 9:06:55 PMMay 13
to HeatSync Labs
i will rsvp for two spots

David Crummey

May 13, 2024, 11:11:16 PMMay 13
to HeatSync Labs
We'll RSVP for two spots!

Shawn Badger

May 14, 2024, 1:12:58 PMMay 14
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Not a full HSL member, but can you count me in for a single ticket as well....

Luis Montes

May 14, 2024, 1:27:33 PMMay 14
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Count me and Sree in for two tickets, thank you!

Jeff Haymes

May 15, 2024, 2:23:00 AMMay 15
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
I would like to go with my wife. Count me in for 2 tickets please.

Luis Montes

May 20, 2024, 2:15:59 PMMay 20
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Got everyone added to the list for Saturday.

Still got a few spots left.

Luis Montes

May 20, 2024, 2:16:45 PMMay 20
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Everyone that's responded here I mean.  Don't show up if you haven't responded :)

Chris Coates

May 21, 2024, 4:59:34 PMMay 21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the invite. Sadly I m working til 7 Saturday. I'll have to catch you next time.

Shawn Badger

May 22, 2024, 5:13:13 PMMay 22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Sadly, I am going to have to cancel. I am going to be stuck at work. Please let me know if I need to cover my ticket though. I will arrange to get it paid if needed.

Jeff Haymes

May 22, 2024, 5:19:33 PMMay 22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luis,

Is this a FREE screening?

Jeff

On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 4:30 PM Luis Montes <mont...@gmail.com> wrote:

Luis Montes

May 22, 2024, 5:20:51 PMMay 22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
No worries. I'll free up your spot

Luis Montes

May 22, 2024, 5:21:22 PMMay 22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
yup FREE !

Just trying to make sure i have enough seats for everyone that wants to go.

Luis Montes

May 24, 2024, 9:55:48 PMMay 24
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
TOMORROW!