[Proposal] Card access for Arnob Kabir

Eric Ose

Apr 5, 2024, 5:21:11 PMApr 5
to HSL Google Group
Hey lab I'm proposing Arnob Kabir for card access. Please comment with your support and anything you'd like to add.

Arnob has been coming to HeatSync since about September when he was working on an ambitious Chainsaw Man costume. The moving chainsaw parts did not see completion in time for Halloween. Despite that he enjoyed learning a lot about the 3d printing during that build.

You will often see him at the lab during with his younger brother Arron during open hours. He's a mechanical engineering student and excited to help people with questions, gives tours of the lab, helps out when we need to clean up. He's friendly and supportive of others.

He has attended hack your hackerspace, co-hosted during open hours, offered his assistant when people could use mechanical engineering expertise.

He has been certified on the laser and helps people with their projects. And has been helping in testing material examples.

Please come out on HYH 04/25/2024 and help vote him in for card access.

sherman mohler

Apr 5, 2024, 5:32:19 PMApr 5
to HSL Google Group
I will attest Arnob has been very helpful with a lot of the folks who have come in on Tuesday nights during public hours.

I usually can't make HYH due to other obligations, but will try and make this one if needed.

-- Sherman

Robert Bushman

Apr 6, 2024, 12:14:41 PMApr 6
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
I like Arnob - I've only chatted with him socially, I haven't hacked
with him, but he's nice. He's studying mechanical engineering, so I'm
guessing he will continue to have interesting projects to work on.

I am in favor of him having card access.
> <mailto:heatsynclabs...@googlegroups.com>.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/heatsynclabs/CAEk_gvDD5mZvDaORAq6FgJeApsb2fLJpayMU--2r_7EMeCO96A%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/heatsynclabs/CAEk_gvDD5mZvDaORAq6FgJeApsb2fLJpayMU--2r_7EMeCO96A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/heatsynclabs/2131539495.3592516.1712352732868%40mail.yahoo.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/heatsynclabs/2131539495.3592516.1712352732868%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Arnob Kabir

Apr 23, 2024, 1:59:26 PMApr 23
to HeatSync Labs
Thank you for the comments! I hope I've demonstrated that I can bring something new to the lab if given card access.

Rafael

Apr 24, 2024, 5:05:47 AMApr 24
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Wow, I met Arnob and Arron in of the HYH, they're very nice people.
I'll try to drop by to offer support

Rafael Karosuo
Ing. Computación

sherman...@yahoo.com

Apr 25, 2024, 1:59:19 PMApr 25
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com

I have a business meeting tonight, but if there is any need for me to show up to support Arnob let me know and I can be there at the end of the meeting (right before 7:30pm).

Eric Ose

Apr 27, 2024, 2:16:46 PMApr 27
to HSL Google Group
This proposal passed unanimously. 12 out of 12 card holders that attended voted in favor of Arnobs card access.

Somehow I can't open Bob's version of the wiki where he posted HYH notes that include these details.

Eric Ose
Robot Ambassador
It's just an idea unless there is a date and time included.

Eric Ose

Apr 27, 2024, 2:24:42 PMApr 27
to HSL Google Group
Oh the link does work for Bob's wiki. I think the problem was on my end.