Furniture or material donations

Josie Kohlan

Sep 7, 2022, 7:33:13 PM9/7/22
to HeatSync Labs
Hello! Is there a need for furniture donations, or fabric donations?

Eric Ose

Sep 8, 2022, 7:23:37 PM9/8/22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
I know that we were discussing getting rid of 6 tables because they aren't level. Having replacement options may make that possible.
The sewing station champions may be interested in some fabrice, though I'm not sure if there's room for much.

Best thing to do is list more details or post photos.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2022 at 4:33 PM Josie Kohlan <jko...@goodmans.com> wrote:
Hello! Is there a need for furniture donations, or fabric donations?

Linda Krecker

Sep 8, 2022, 7:26:35 PM9/8/22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Eric is right, there isn’t much room for more fabric. However, if you can, come by next Tuesday evening and show me the fabric. If we can’t use it, I know a place that would.

Linda Brett
Sewing Champ

--
Linda S K Brett, Ph.D.
Artist  |  Educator

Josie Kohlan

Sep 9, 2022, 2:54:01 PM9/9/22
to HeatSync Labs
Thanks Eric and Linda!

Eric, for the tables, what size would you like? We probably can accommodate.

Linda, that is great news! I am out of town next Tuesday, are there other days/times that work? You could also come by our showroom... I can show you the fabric - its commercial grade which might make it unusable for typical hand or machine sewing.  What other organizations do you have in mind?

Linda Krecker

Sep 9, 2022, 7:06:17 PM9/9/22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
I can come by.

The other organization is called The Art Resource Center. They take donations of art related things and sell or give away to arts organizations, teachers, and artists. They love fabric.

Josie Kohlan

Sep 14, 2022, 11:42:18 AM9/14/22
to HeatSync Labs
That's great! We have used them before! For the fabric, it is just small square samples of fabric, not big sheets of it. Just FYI :) Want to come by tomorrow at 1:30? 1400 E Indian school road.

Linda Krecker

Sep 14, 2022, 3:32:55 PM9/14/22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
I can't come by during the day, I'm a teacher, and I have another appointment after school tomorrow. Can we try for next week? I can be there about 4:30 any day next week.

Josie Kohlan

Sep 15, 2022, 6:17:38 PM9/15/22
to HeatSync Labs
No worries! I am out of town next week.. What about tomorrow?

Linda Krecker

Sep 17, 2022, 9:07:52 PM9/17/22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Oh golly, I didn’t see this until Saturday. We can meet up when you get back.