Need host for Monday Dec 27th, 7-10 PM

milton.ja...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2021, 4:10:12 PM12/22/21
to HeatSync Labs
I will be out of town and am hoping that someone will help cover. Please let me know if you are willing.

Thank you,
Milton

Jot Powers

Dec 23, 2021, 3:11:30 PM12/23/21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
I got you fam!

I can host.  Normally it's past my bedtime, but I have next week off, so a bit more flexible.  :)

Happy to have co-hosts.

Milton Williams

Dec 23, 2021, 4:11:05 PM12/23/21
to HeatSync Labs
Thank you so much. Mondays have been pretty busy for me, so anticipate not being alone.

sherman...@yahoo.com

Dec 23, 2021, 8:30:02 PM12/23/21
to HeatSync Labs
I will be hosting Tuesday, but if you need help on Monday just holler. Best way is to text me, 6022069476.

Jot Powers

Jan 3, 2022, 6:59:49 PM1/3/22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Heatsync emails sometimes get caught in my spam folder, so sorry for the late response.  Really appreciate the offer to help if needed, Sherman.  Didn't want you to think it wasn't appreciated.  :)

-Jot

sherman...@yahoo.com

Jan 3, 2022, 8:03:02 PM1/3/22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com