I broke the glass on the back door

Eric Ose

Jun 17, 2024, 11:45:33 PMJun 17
to HSL Google Group
Hey lab,
I broke the glass on the back door when moving out some old tech to get recycled. I'm taping it so that nothing bad happens in the short term but we will want to get that replaced.

Eric Ose
Robot Ambassador
It's just an idea unless there is a date and time included.
PXL_20240618_033512038.MP.jpg

Rafael

Jun 19, 2024, 4:19:22 AMJun 19
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Duct tape, and it'll be like new!
Thanks for letting everybody know Eric.

Curious to know how that replacement process works, do we donate to the cause?

Rafael Karosuo
Ing. Computación

Eric Ose

Jun 19, 2024, 12:48:43 PMJun 19
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
We have insurance for the glass. At least we did when I was on the board. We got the insurance after we had about $900 in damage from a single vandalism incident on one of our smaller windows. It could get really expensive if our larger windows got damaged.

Thanks Ladon for putting up signs to caution people about using the door. I'm also concerned just the thermal expansion causing further problems. It does need replaced.

Eric Ose
Robot Ambassador
Sometimes cool things just happen, but usually you have to plan them.