Electronic components surplus free for HeatSyncLabs and hacken' DIYers

Jeff Albrecht

Feb 29, 2024, 8:11:03 PMFeb 29
to HeatSync Labs
I've got a bunch of electronic components that might be useful for many folks that frequent HeatSyncLabs (HSL). Rather than dump them in the trash, or find an eWaste recycler, I'd like to offer them to HSL first.

I'm open to any way HSL coordinators might want to distribute. I have a truck and trailer and can drop them by for a meeting, weekend or week ????? Anything not claimed in the time frame that works for HSL Maybe drop off on a Friday and pickup Monday or .... I see that Arduino night is coming soon that might be a good day...

Or, daydreaming, maybe announce a Saturday where others could bring stuff too?

I'd sure like to get this stuff in the hands of folks that might use it. I hate to throw these treasures away. They're taking up too much space in my garage.

Servos, wall warts, ribbon cables, stepper motors, switches, etc.....

I want to keep all the plastic totes and such, but I can bring some cardboard boxes.

I'll pickup and dump or recycle. That way HSL won't be, possibly, stuck with a bunch of parts they don't want. If there's room I can haul off some other HSL stuff too.

Thanks
KF7CRU @jhalbrecht @TheRetroWagon

IMG_1959.jpgIMG_1960.jpgIMG_1961.jpgIMG_1964.jpgIMG_1965.jpg

Jeff Albrecht

Mar 16, 2024, 11:49:59 AMMar 16
to HeatSync Labs
I'll be taking this surplus to ElectronicFest Tomorrow, Sunday 3/17/2024 Check out this Boy Scout Troop's electronic sales and recycling program.
https://electronicfest.com/

Smith Hayward

Mar 17, 2024, 6:45:51 PMMar 17
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jeff - any idea when their next event is? Their site is out of date by almost a year.

- Smith

On Mar 16, 2024, at 8:50 AM, Jeff Albrecht <jeffrey.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'll be taking this surplus to ElectronicFest Tomorrow, Sunday 3/17/2024 Check out this Boy Scout Troop's electronic sales and recycling program.

Jeff Albrecht

Apr 7, 2024, 2:50:56 PMApr 7
to HeatSync Labs
They also have a FakeBook page; https://www.facebook.com/electronicsfest/

Jeff Albrecht

Apr 7, 2024, 3:42:35 PMApr 7
to HeatSync Labs
On Thursday, February 29, 2024 at 6:11:03 PM UTC-7 Jeff Albrecht wrote:
I've got a bunch of electronic components that might be useful for many folks that frequent HeatSyncLabs (HSL). Rather than dump them in the trash...

Sadly this valuable _stuff_ heads into the trash for removal tomorrow morning... mourning...

agimp.jpgb.jpg

R.I.P.

Smith Hayward