HYH for Dec 23, 2021

jot.p...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2021, 10:53:39 PM12/23/21
to HeatSync Labs
Last HYH of the year!  We had five glorious people in attendance, which for those of you who are good at math will note, is less than eight, the number required for quorum.

So, we all voted and agreed Darrell could have the new five-axis CNC he always wanted, but we drew the line at the water jet cutter.

Have a great holiday and hope to see you all soon.

-Jot

Eric Ose

Dec 24, 2021, 11:47:36 AM12/24/21
to HSL Google Group
Has anyone got the notes for HYH from December 9th?

We had 2 proposals and I'd appreciate those being documented. One was to sponsor Southwest Maker Fest and the other was Brett Harrison's card proposal.

Both passed, but I didn't see that posted.

Sorry for being off topic. I appreciate those who made it out to HYH. I'd prefer a virtual option myself since the pandemic is going to get worse thru January according to AZ health officials.

-Eric Ose
Robot Ambassador
Southwest Maker Fest President