Drill Press Clamp

Ken Lemoine

May 21, 2024, 3:02:48 PMMay 21
to HeatSync Labs
Good afternoon,

I was wondering if the clamp for the drill press has been located.

...asking for a friend.

Ken

Eric Ose

May 21, 2024, 3:31:25 PMMay 21
to HSL Google Group
It has. It was indeed in the gray bins under the mini lathe. I believe we will find the things to bolt it in place their also. I forgot to ask if there was a reason to prefer it not attached when people finished whatever they were doing.

Eric Ose
Robot Ambassador
It's just an idea unless there is a date and time included.

Darrell Wertz

May 21, 2024, 3:48:57 PMMay 21
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Not everyone uses the drill press vise... Where do we put it if it's not in use? I think we have more than one drill press vice so there is at least one vise sitting around.

--
Darrell Wertz