Re: [HSL] Digest for heatsynclabs@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

John Aho

Jan 5, 2022, 10:12:59 PM1/5/22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
I’m interested but it’s not a have to have thing for me.

When I had my own 40 watt CO2 laser what I used for cooling was a small dorm mini fridge that I ran coolant lines into a container inside the fridge and that worked fairly well.

~John Aho

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 7:51 PM <heatsy...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Andrew Crawford <and...@evermoreit.com>: Jan 05 06:55PM -0700

My apologies for posting about this here again.  Last time, I promise.

I know HSL doesn’t want this but, I thought some member might and,
wanted to offer before it goes up on CL/Freecycle/OU or to the landfill.

I have a barely-used working Build Your CNC Blacktooth 40-watt CO2 laser
cutter that I don’t need and, am looking to re-home. Details of my
experience with it here:

https://evermorestud.io/blacktooth-laser-cutter-redux-and-review/

I have been trying to donate this to a non-profit that could make use of
it but, there don’t seem to be any interested.  I am ready to give this
to an individual to get it out of my way.  I will still give preference
to any non-profit that responds in a timely manner.

This will require some technical skills and learning to use.  I can
provide you with my notes but, not extended tech support. There is a
forum where other people with similar equipment may be able to provide
some assistance.  You could also scrap this for a couple thousand
dollars worth of motors, mirrors, other optics and electronics.

--
Andrew Crawford
http://evermorestud.io

Brandon Gosch

Jan 5, 2022, 10:17:29 PM1/5/22
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
I will happily take this off of your hands. Please email or text me 602-421-1002