Tabletop Game Night: Success Redux!

Robert Bushman

Apr 13, 2024, 2:10:26 AMApr 13
to HeatSync Labs
Tabletop night was even better than last time!

We had 9 people playing games including 4 HSL regulars; Sharon, Ash,
Angie, and Beau. The other 5 folks were new to HSL, and 2 more new folks
stopped in but were not free to stay. I gave tours to the 7 new folks.
They all seemed quite impressed with our space and excited to start
learning to use our toys.

Star Fluxx, Azul, Ticket to Ride, and Sushi Go! each had a go. Azul was
played twice, and there were half a dozen rounds of Sushi Go!

Beau won the raffle, and received a copy of the Trivial Pursuit 20th
Anniversary Edition.

Net revenue was $110, up from $50 last month. An old tale about rice
grains and chess boards suggests that continuing to double each month
would go *really* well for us.

Numbers
-------
4 tickets through guestlist.co: $40