The Ratings are the same :)

Keenan Farns

Mar 16, 2010, 11:03:21 AM3/16/10
to heath...@googlegroups.com
I think you'll probably get like second place in the Alsa acadamy awards. (if I said that right). SO far Heathen City has bee the NO1 best porn/suspense/action graphic novel of 2008-2009. SOme people who crave on mouth-watering gay sex porn and suduction expects a sequel very soon. I love anthro comics alot more then other types with a whole lot of suspence. I think its professional to have a twist in straightness for one or two issues. Probably brings more undertsanding and aspect towards your charachters. Some people will still amire the storyline but maybe not the characters themselves.  Good luck on HC3 and at least just try to come up with a great speech with the storyline when presenting it at a anthrocon.

Sincearly yours KFARNS!