Heathen City #2

Joe McSean

Oct 11, 2011, 10:46:35 AM10/11/11
to Heathen City
So, finally started reading the comic as of yesterday. It seems pretty
cool, well done so to speak. Though I have to say because Malloy is
being referred to as "Preacher" every now and then I have that damn
song stuck in my head. Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man. That
and Tarantino-esque scenes of the comic. X_x

Ridger Wolf

Oct 11, 2011, 7:57:52 PM10/11/11
to heath...@googlegroups.com
well dang, where that come from. This group has been quiet for so long,
kinda forget it was still here.

So, any updates out there on when we can expect they NEXT EDITION of Heathen
City?

Antonio Silve

Oct 11, 2011, 8:06:27 PM10/11/11
to heath...@googlegroups.com
So it's new?

well dang, where that come from. This group has been quiet for so long, kinda forget it was still here.

So, any updates out there on when we can expect they NEXT EDITION of Heathen City?
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Heathen City" group.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Keenan Farns

Oct 12, 2011, 12:14:13 AM10/12/11
to heath...@googlegroups.com

Meh nothings new. I think its been like 12 months since ALex posted any feedbacks of HC4, which is suppose to be release this year.
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 7:57 PM

well dang, where that come from. This group has been quiet for so long, kinda forget it was still here.

So, any updates out there on when we can expect they NEXT EDITION of Heathen City?

Keenan Farns

Oct 12, 2011, 12:15:05 AM10/12/11
to heath...@googlegroups.com
Im waiting for HC4 lol

Oct 11, 2011, 8:55:30 PM10/11/11
to heath...@googlegroups.com
we demand more !

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 8:16 PM, Joe McSean <hunter....@googlemail.com> wrote:
What is new?

Joe McSean

Oct 12, 2011, 9:37:06 AM10/12/11
to Heathen City
You're not the only one. Though I still have to read #2.

On Oct 12, 6:15 am, Keenan Farns <kfarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Im waiting for HC4 lol

Joe McSean

Oct 12, 2011, 9:37:25 AM10/12/11
to Heathen City
*patpats*

On Oct 12, 2:55 am, CoyoteWoof <coyotew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> we demand more !
>
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 8:16 PM, Joe McSean

Joe McSean

Oct 12, 2011, 9:37:48 AM10/12/11
to Heathen City
He probably has his reasons.