Vahnfox to MFF

1 view

Alex F. Vance

Nov 18, 2009, 6:28:28 PM11/18/09
to heathencity
We aten't dead!

Things have been a big damn buzz around the Heathen City Municipal Headquarters, but that will change soon enough. We have stuff to tempt you with.

Meanwhile, I know that Vahnfox, the awesome artist who did the What It's All About segment of Heathen City Vol. 2 will be at MFF -- see if you can fanboy at him.

Peace, all.

- Alex Fucking Vance

William Cox

Nov 18, 2009, 7:13:06 PM11/18/09
to heath...@googlegroups.com
Oooo... Might have to see if he'll sign my HC2!

Drenthe

Ridger Wolf

Nov 18, 2009, 11:53:50 PM11/18/09
to heath...@googlegroups.com
OMG... Really... Totally... *squeaks*

It looks like I will not be attending. Don't have a room or crash space. Even though ironically I will be driving through Chicago on Friday coming back from Wisconsin. Its so Ironic.

Stuart McCarthy

Nov 19, 2009, 2:01:37 AM11/19/09
to Heathen City
Well, old boy, I'd really love to be there at MFF, but unfortunately,
I can't afford it at the moment (and I need a passport, too) How's
volume 3 of HC coming along, might I as?

NightVVulf

Nov 19, 2009, 4:43:58 AM11/19/09
to heath...@googlegroups.com
MFF... :/ so far away.

Alas, I as well will not be there ...

*spies on the Alex Vance *

- *gives a bark out to Ridger * Hey pup, been a while. Hows things?
Rykalov

Denon Servo

Nov 19, 2009, 12:13:20 PM11/19/09
to heath...@googlegroups.com
Arrggh! Chicago is sooo close. Yet I can't go! Thanksgiving break
begins the day after MFF ends. Sad face! I'm at ND. I can get a ride
there but my profs wouldn't let me miss class for a convention. 1,000
curses.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 18, 2009, at 6:28 PM, "Alex F. Vance" <alexf...@gmail.com>

Stuart McCarthy

Nov 21, 2009, 10:10:19 PM11/21/09
to Heathen City
So who's going to be attending MFF, then?

On Nov 19, 5:13 pm, Denon Servo <nonedov...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Arrggh! Chicago is sooo close. Yet I can't go! Thanksgiving break
> begins the day after MFF ends. Sad face! I'm at ND. I can get a ride
> there but my profs wouldn't let me miss class for a convention. 1,000
> curses.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Nov 18, 2009, at 6:28 PM, "Alex F. Vance" <alexfva...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > We aten't dead!
>
> > Things have been a big damn buzz around the Heathen City Municipal
> > Headquarters, but that will change soon enough. We have stuff to
> > tempt you with.
>
> > Meanwhile, I know that Vahnfox, the awesome artist who did the What
> > It's All About segment of Heathen City Vol. 2 will be at MFF -- see
> > if you can fanboy at him.
>
> > Peace, all.
>
> > - Alex Fucking Vance

Timothy Willis

Nov 20, 2009, 7:09:49 PM11/20/09
to heath...@googlegroups.com
I wish I could make it! But sadly, I'm broke and have no transportation. I guess that I will have to wait till next year T~T