Hear Alex, Krahnos, Vahn and Blue_Panther on Knotcast this week

Alex F. Vance

Jun 25, 2009, 10:23:40 AM6/25/09
to heathencity
Folks,

Krahnos, Vahn, Blue_Panther and I got together with Fuzzwolf from Knotcast over Skype to record an open-heart roundtable about the production of Heathen City #2. Artistic insights, puerile joking, and some serious philosophizing ensued for an hour and a half. Check it out here:

http://www.foxstuffers.com/News_files/f2135dc95d43ba0c33e8a2b9cfd2b7e2-84.html

Or on iTunes, search for "Knotcast"!

Regrettably, Charha, ZooshWolf and Fel couldn't join us. If this episode turns out to be popular enough, who knows - we might do a followup in a few months that brings the whole gang together.

Do let us know what y'all thought, yeah?

- Alex F. Vance