Concept Art for Volume 3

Kit C.

Jan 28, 2010, 7:04:44 AM1/28/10
to heath...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks!

I'm not used to making announcements, but howdy, I'm one of the artists
working on volume 3!

I just got permission to go ahead and give a shout-out concerning what
I'm doing. Obviously I can't say too much about this arc, but I have
been told to inform you all that A) It's about Tony and Imelda, and B)
It's gonna be a total mindfuck, folks. Seriously. Not kidding here. :)

Here's a little bit of the concept work-- these guys only appear briefly
but this is an example of the kind of work and planning that goes into
such a large project.

Hope you all enjoy!

-Phantastus

mayanlizardconcepts.jpg

Krahnos

Jan 28, 2010, 6:28:08 PM1/28/10
to heath...@googlegroups.com
Hmmmmm... veerrry iiiinteresting...

Thank you for sharing!

---Krahnos
-------------------------
www.furaffinity.net/user/krahnos
www.krahnos.com

NightVVulf

Jan 28, 2010, 6:34:23 PM1/28/10
to heath...@googlegroups.com
Great fun to get sneak peaks of everything. Sometimes the concept art is more interesting to me than the finished product. *pokes the artists * please sir, can I have some more?

Rykalov Dikar

Niki Anis Ab Karim

Jan 28, 2010, 7:19:18 PM1/28/10
to heath...@googlegroups.com
Honestly, the filename itself is already making me spiral into speculations of Epileptic Trees magnitude. =>

Thank you and bring on the boom.

<< nightPhaser >>

Storm Gryphon

Jan 28, 2010, 9:22:21 PM1/28/10
to heath...@googlegroups.com
Very interesting indeed!

Sincerely,
Storm Gryphon

Georgi Valchev

Jan 28, 2010, 11:48:38 PM1/28/10
to heath...@googlegroups.com
Nice concepts :) Very good line technique. I look forward to seeing your contribution ;)

--
Ars adeo latet arte sua.