Edgewolf's awesome ads for HC3

Alex F. Vance

Aug 27, 2010, 8:35:34 PM8/27/10
to heathencity
Our man Edgewolf, a talented and rockin' young typographer, has put together a collection of pretty sweet ads for the pre-release promo campaign. You may (or may not!) have seen these cropping up on a number of popular websites.

Since running those ads costs money (except for those awesome web admins who've shown their support by giving us free ad space!) they may not be up for very long, so I've gone ahead and posted 'em online: http://baddogbooks.com/heathencity/galleries/ads-for-hc3/

Of course, should you happen to be someone who runs a website of your own, and you feel like embedding one of these beauties... do give me a poke if you've done so, and I'll see about making you feel really awesome and special!

- Alex

Spex Wulf

Aug 29, 2010, 8:07:49 PM8/29/10
to heath...@googlegroups.com