Falha na gravação de todos os dados de frequência cardíaca no Google Fit

Saymon Klaus Luftwaffe

May 29, 2021, 7:47:52 PM5/29/21
to Heart Trace
Hello Goodnight.

I come to inform you that since 11am on the 22nd of May, the application no longer synchronizes the heart rate data automatically with Google Fit.

I've tried everything. I tried to synchronize manually, I changed the automatic synchronization interval. I signed out of the account and logged in again. Clear cache. I tried to uninstall and install again on Android and Wear OS. Anyway, I tried everything and none of that made Heart Trace 2 sync the data on Google Fit again.

The watch normally checks and sends data to the smartphone, but the smartphone's Heart Trace 2 no longer sends the data to Google Fit at all.

I sent an email giving all the feedback on May 25th, but I didn't get any response. Since I didn't know where else to turn for a solution, I asked questions about the synchronization issue with Wear OS users on Reddit and found that many other users are experiencing the exact same issue.

I thank you in advance for all your attention.