Wrong monitor interval

Lauréline Merle

Nov 10, 2020, 4:13:54 AM11/10/20
to Heart Trace
Hi,

I've used this application for a while. I used to have a Ticwatch E where it was working fine, but I had to return it due to some hardware defect and took a Ticwatch C2 instead. It seems the "Monitor interval" setting never got synced with the watch or something, given that no matter what I set in the app (generally 30 or 15 minutes), the readings occur every 2 hours. There's no trace of failed readings either.

I've tried uninstalling - reinstalling, clearing data/cache, both on the phone and the watch, to no avail. Any idea what might be causing?

Best regards