Davila Dirt Derby Saturday

Joshua Crixell

Feb 21, 2022, 4:33:06 PMFeb 21
to Heart of Texas Randonneurs
Hello all,
Come on out and score a Scout Point and the 100k distance for the Rouleur this weekend. The D3 has 56km of dirt which runs from smooth to chunky.
RUSA has a gravel award in the oven and you should keep track of your dirt K's to practice for the new award. I am not sure what the format will be for the award but I am aiming to accumulate 1000K's of RUSA dirt before January 2023.
Start time will be 0800.

Joshua

Joshua Crixell

Feb 24, 2022, 5:04:00 PMFeb 24
to Heart of Texas Randonneurs
Rando friends,
I have to replace a water heater on Saturday. With the predicted weather  I am not complaining.
I will not ride. If you plan to ride let me know and I will see you off.

Joshua