LSR] NYD Rides - 200k and 100k

1 view

Pam Wright

Dec 27, 2020, 9:07:20 PM12/27/20
to Lone * Star * Randonneurs, Heart of Texas Randonneurs, Hill Country Randonneurs E-Mail Group, Houston Randonneurs E-Mail Group
Hi all,
Starting to get a few RSVPS, so here's the latest so far.  And if you're on the fence, send your waivers in now and you can decide later :)

Also, please don't let your guard down regarding COVID-19.  Cases are continuing to rise, so please wear your mask when off the bike and keep the same social distancing we've been doing all year.  You know the drill by now, so please help keep you AND your buddies as safe as possible!

100k
Fred Corsiglia
Daniel Schaaf
Tibor Tamas
Gary Kanaby maybe

200k
Ravi Badrachalam maybe
Debbie Breaud
Dan Driscoll
Gary Gottlieb
Dana Pacino
Me maybe

Oasis Afterwards
GaryK maybe

Original posting below and a couple of reminders.  When sending in your LSR membership, please include a current LSR WAIVER.  And if you're not sure about your $5 insurance piggy bank, please verify with Dan.  We are not planning any day-of-ride transactions.  Please be sure you've got everything done in advance.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Friday and starting 2021 off right!!

Ciao for now and holler with any questions.
Pam

Pam Wright