Saturday June 25th 152k pop

Gary Kanaby

Jun 13, 2022, 4:38:31 PM6/13/22
to Heart of Texas Randonneurs
Here is a chance to get in another qualifying ride for the Rouler award.  The Mighty Maxdale 152km will be run on June 25th starting at 5:00AM.  As the time comes we may want to start earlier.  The route visits the Haunted Maxdale bridge and passes by several other old bridges long ago replaced. On the way back we can stop at both Andice and Florence for a cold drink and ice. The ride starts a the Cefco in Salado off the I-35 exit #285.

Gary Kanaby

Jun 13, 2022, 4:40:50 PM6/13/22
to Heart of Texas Randonneurs
Registration on heartoftexasrandoneurs.org

Gary Kanaby

Jun 19, 2022, 7:52:40 PM6/19/22
to Heart of Texas Randonneurs
Saturday looks real hot.  Anyone considering the ride might want to depart even earlier.  If so, just let me know.  Thanks, Gary