2021 Membership HotR

Gary Kanaby

Dec 23, 2020, 12:23:30 PM12/23/20
to Heart of Texas Randonneurs
  2021 will require a membership of $20 to ride HotR brevets.  Either one can join and pay the $20 or pay $16 for the first two rides. (I may change to $1550.  That way after two rides you are a member and the fee goes back down to $5.50 or $6.  I had to pay for a domain and then I have yet to advance anything to Michele who made the website for us.
If anyone it out of work and in financial trouble at the time of a ride, please contact me privately and I can make arrangements to offset the cost.
  I am going to try and get the double  century and Ride to Reagan fixed up so we can schedule a weekend soon but I need to drive the new routes back since the bridge is out over the Brazos River on the way into Rosebud and the alternatives are new to me.
Have a happy Christmas and the best New Year ever.