New 'dirty' route!

Joshua Crixell

Jan 31, 2022, 12:53:59 PM1/31/22
to Heart of Texas Randonneurs
Hello fellow Randos. There is now a new mixie (mixed surface) route in the perm library called "Crush the Cameronwealth". The route starts in the seldom visited town of Heidenheimer, east of Temple. The route is best described as a lollipop and visits Cameron along the way.
It is clocked in at 58/42 gravel to tarmac. The gravel roads are everything from fast and smooth and chunky monkey!

I am working on the brevet version of the route.

On Saturday February 26th I am hosting the mixie "Davila Dirt Derby" Come on out for some dirt and a Scout point!

Enjoy!

Joshua

Joni

Jan 31, 2022, 4:15:15 PM1/31/22
to Joshua Crixell, Heart of Texas Randonneurs
Like it!

Joni Moore