Pop on Saturday or Sunday

Peter Nagel

Jul 25, 2022, 4:01:25 PM7/25/22
to Heart of Texas Randonneurs, Hill Country Randonneurs
Anyone else interested in riding a 100K this coming weekend?
I'm open to route, day, and start time.

Peter

Peter Nagel

Jul 29, 2022, 3:26:44 PM7/29/22
to Heart of Texas Randonneurs, Hill Country Randonneurs
Anyone care to join me in riding "Lockup in Brig(gs)" tomorrow
morning?

Peter

Joni

Jul 29, 2022, 3:32:13 PM7/29/22
to Peter Nagel, Heart of Texas Randonneurs, Hill Country Randonneurs
I only have a 4 hour ride on the schedule with intervals so I would not be your best choice. Sorry Peter!

Joni Moore

Peter Nagel

Jul 31, 2022, 10:53:08 AM7/31/22
to Heart of Texas Randonneurs
Yesterday didn't work out, so the plan now is to ride
this evening.  I'm thinking of a start between 6p and 7p.
Let me know if you would like to join me.

Peter

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hill Country Randonneurs" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hill-country-randonneurs/D67BE90F-7E85-4A30-9FFB-BA291CA4127B%40gmail.com.