Fw: Inner Transition - workshop 21st Sept

1 view

Alison Crane

Aug 23, 2013, 2:30:06 PM8/23/13
to heart & soul
I've just sent this message to the general Transition Town Cheltenham group, but passing it on to Heart and Soul in case people are on one but not the other. Apologies to those who get it twice. It is a very "heart and soul" thing. I recommend it. It will be based partly on the book that our group looked at earlier in the year "Active Hope". Please tell others who may be interested.

I'd really like to encourage as many people as possible to go to Jenni Horsfall's workshop at the Isbourne Centre on 21st September - Sustainability from the Inside Out http://www.jenniferhorsfall.co.uk/workshops/ (it doesn't seem to be on the Isbourne website at the moment - but you can book by phone 01242 254321) . She will be leading us through Joanna Macy's "Work that Reconnects", which is an important part of Inner Transition see http://www.transitionnetwork.org/news/2013-04-19/webinar-recording-joanna-macy-chris-johnstone-and-rob-hopkins-interview to hear Joanna Macy herself.

It should be a great, reflective, way to start the Autumn, and a chance to connect at a deeper level with others. Try it, even (especially) if you don't think it's your thing.

Alison