Thinking about our next steps

Beth Guttridge

Apr 15, 2013, 3:23:33 PM4/15/13
to heart-and-soul-trans...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

You may have noticed that Heart and Soul has been rather quiet lately. I'm afraid I haven't had the energy or the inspiration to propose or lead a next step for the group, and I'm not sure when I will have. So I'm going to say 'over to you' to the others in the group. What would you like to try? What sort of activity do you think the Heart and Soul group might benefit from? What have you heard about other groups doing that might work for us? Please have a think, put your ideas out to the group and see whether they strike a chord with anyone else. If there is enough interest and the time is right then I trust that something good will take root and flourish.

best wishes
Beth

Dan Papworth

Apr 15, 2013, 4:40:41 PM4/15/13
to Heart and Soul Transition Town Cheltenham
Beth,
Thanks for this. I have been utterly swamped ever since we became parents, not that that is the sole reason! But I'm hoping towards the end of this year that I will be able to give more time to it and would be glad to think about facilitating something. I'm afraid I can't be more specific at this point, but perhaps it's no bad thing for a group like this to effectively go into a state of retreat for a time.
Every blessing,
Dan

Beth

lesley

Apr 18, 2013, 9:40:02 AM4/18/13
to Dan Papworth, Heart and Soul Transition Town Cheltenham

Beth

Thank you.  I too have been very busy with family things like getting married last year (after 16 years together), and family death and illness taking our attention elsewhere – and at times into a sort of inwards-focussed retreat.  And also going to the US for training (Zentangle – mindful drawing) which I am now teaching to all age groups.

I agree with Dan that it’s no problem to have a retreat from the group for a while, and then see later on if the energy is there

Thanks for all the energy and commitment you have put into the group, Beth

All best

Lesley