SKINNY BODY CARE - DISCUSSION THREAD

Rafael Cruz

Jun 28, 2016, 5:44:54 AM6/28/16
to Health/Wealth/visioners

Rafael Cruz

Jun 28, 2016, 11:03:29 AM6/28/16
to Health/Wealth/visioners

Hello Friends, there is a reason why more of the industry's TOP income earners are joining Skinny Body Care every single day. We don't just tell you that the system works, WE PROVE IT!

THE POWER OF LEVERAGE

The Skinny Body Care Powerline system lets you leverage the efforts of the

ENTIRE COMPANY every month.

The way our compensation plan builds, everyone only has 3 front line positions.

After that, everyone else they bring in has to go under the people who are already

in. What that means for you is that by locking in your position before

THURSDAY NIGHT, you will be placed in the matrix BEFORE all the people who

have pre-enrolled after you…even if they upgraded before you!

Since everyone who comes into the matrix can ONLY be placed under

the people who are already in it, by locking in your position, you will be

placed in the matrix BEFORE all the people who have pre-enrolled after

you join giving YOU the HIGHEST possible position in the matrix and the

BEST chance for maximum spillover!

I joined June 15, 2016 and they placed over 2,00 pre-enrollees below me.

I now have 20 paid members that will earn me money....FASTEST WAY

TO MAKE MONEY.

Join me...listen to this live webinar and join me today.

YOU WILL MAKE MONEY IN A WEEK

http://powerteamhangout.com/?id=chiefcruz

Rafael Cruz

Jun 28, 2016, 11:44:39 PM6/28/16
to Health/Wealth/visioners

Skinny Body Care Pay Plan" Fast Start Bonus with Infinity Overrides

One awesome advantage to being a distributor of Skinny Body Care is that on top of the HUGE compensation program that you get to participate in, you also have FULL ACCESS to ALL of the top tools, trainings, websites, and systems to help you sell product and build your team!
In fact, each time you introduce a new distributor and they qualify with 50BV in personal volume either by purchasing the product for themselves or retailing it to others, YOU will earn a $25 Fast Start Bonus paid the very next week!

What's even more exciting is that as those people introduce new distributors who purchase or retail our Skinny Fiber product, they will earn the $25 Fast Start Bonus and YOU could up to an additional $5 override on the initial product purchases in your entire organization infinite levels deep!

In fact a HUGE 80% of the initial order is paid out in commissions to YOU, our distributors!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Rafael Cruz

Jun 30, 2016, 8:50:15 PM6/30/16
to Health/Wealth/visioners
THE GREATEST THING ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
IS THEY BUILD YOUR DOWNLINE FOR YOU.

I JOINED JUNE 15, 2016.....AND TODAY IS
JUNE 30, 2015......THAT IS JUST 15 DAYS SINCE
I JOINED.....I now have 22 PAID MEMBERS BELOW ME.

ONLY 2 OF THOSE DISTRIBUTORS BELOW ME
ARE MY DIRECT REFERRALS....THE OTHER 20
ARE PLACED UNDER ME....THROUGH EVERY MEMBERS
EFFORTS....THE COMPANY DISTRIBUTES ALL
PRE-ENROLLEES TO EVERYBODY.

THERE IS NO OTHER COMPANY LIKE
SKINNY BODY CARE.......DON'T MISS,