MISCELLANOUS PROGRAMS DISCUSSION THREAD

Rafael Cruz

Jun 29, 2016, 10:31:33 PM6/29/16
to Health/Wealth/visioners

EVERYBODY NEEDS TRAFFIC AND
70% OF US WHO ARE IN THE HEALTH  AN
WELLNESS INDUSTRY HAVE OTHER
PROGRAMS UNDER OUR BELTS.

SO HERE A DISCUSSION THREAD WHERE
YOU CAN POST YOUR OTHER PROGRAMS.

GIVES US A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT IT IS...THE BENEFITS,
THE COMPENSATION PLANS, etc, etc, AND WHY
YOU THINK IT WILL BENEFIT THE MEMBERS
OF THIS GROUP...

My goal in starting this group is to help
each other in gaining FINANCIAL
and TIME FREEDOM!!

LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

FIRE AWAY

Message has been deleted

Nelly Bramble

Jun 30, 2016, 3:51:23 AM6/30/16
to Health/Wealth/visioners
20% cashback on your shopping with Saivian its in nearly every country you need to be in this ..plus $5 every day in your account after you sign up 3 $20 a day when you have 12 in your team and so on even travel benefits and so  much more check it out too good to miss http://www.4907698.saivian.net/

bluef...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2016, 2:25:49 PM6/30/16
to Health/Wealth/visioners
Regeneration USA - Organic, green, chemical free, anti-aging nutrition -- Can join buy purchasing one product of your choice.. I have been using the Organic Supergreens with Probiotics for about a week now and my digestion has improved and energy has gone through the roof -- I also have an awesome raw whole food bar everyday to help fight the aging process.

Check out the company at these links.

If you have any questions.. contact me
Dr Joe

bluef...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2016, 2:35:36 PM6/30/16
to Health/Wealth/visioners
Yevo International - Organic Complete nutrition in every meal -
This company/opportunity is available in
United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan and South Korea

One product of your choice is the join fee - I have a great tasting rice ceral for breakfast and a awesome smoothie in the afternoon -- I get 43 essential nutrients and my daily amount of protein..

You have to cjeck this company out --- https://drjoe.myyevo.com/

Questions? -- contact me
Dr Joe
http://joeparazoo.com

Rafael Cruz

Jul 2, 2016, 9:06:45 PM7/2/16
to Health/Wealth/visioners
THW GLOBAL ADVERTISING

WHO WANTS TO EARN 25$ PER HOUR? Watching Videos and
Earn $5 every time your referral watch videos and $1 per hr for
 their referrals just for watching videos with you referrals you can make
 more than $3.000 dollar a month.--

CLICK HERE TO JOIN