ZIJA WEIGHT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM DISCUSSION THREAD

Rafael Cruz

Jun 28, 2016, 6:50:49 PM6/28/16
to Health/Wealth/visioners

ZIJA WEIGHT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
DISCUSSION THREAD

TO MAKE A COMMENT
FOR THIS THREAD PLEASE
CLICK ON "POST REPLY"

therealdj...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2016, 5:59:29 PM6/30/16
to Health/Wealth/visioners
Hi everyone! This company has the most amazing products ever for consumption! All natural, organic, gluten-free, Moringa Oliefera is the most nutritious plant on the planet providing us with all the nutrition our bodies crave. Add to that the most amazing clinical-grade essential oils with Ameo and, the athletic/fitness line of products from RipStix, Zija is the next billion-dollar company! Come join us! www.timjaffe.myzija.com

Rafael Cruz

Jun 30, 2016, 8:35:16 PM6/30/16
to Health/Wealth/visioners
I was born and grew up in thePhilippines and we have the trees we call MALUNGAY...even then we we're
harvesting the leaves and cooking them like spinach.....and putting them in combination with
other dishes.

In the 1960's researchers found the amazing nutrients and other health benefits
the leaves and the fruit pods of MALUNGAY have...the called the trees now in
the english language MORINGA......google the health benefits of MORINGA
and you will want to have some..

Since all of the research about it's health benefits...many people
wanted to have a tree in their backyard....nurseries were flodded with
request to carry them...so they can plant and grow themin their
backyard. eBay and Amazon started selling them...from sellers
who asked for about $3.50 to $10. for a small potted plant.

But if you buy the plant...you will have to wait a few years to harvest
the leaves...I recommend you join the ZIGA health and wellness and
get your MORINGA tablets or capsules.   Join the person who posted
this post...he has his link that you can click and sign up from... His Name
is Tim.

My aim with this discussion group is to help everyone to get sign ups on the
different programs...let's teamup...if we can....GO ZIGA...be strong and healthy..
maybe even WEALTHY!