Fireside Chat: Improving the Cybersecurity Posture of Healthcare Delivery Organizations
Date/Time: Thursday, July 29, 2021, at 3 p.m. EDT
Duration: 30 minutes plus Q&A
The healthcare sector is a critical component of the nation’s infrastructure. With its complex network of internet connectivity and vast amount of data, the healthcare sector is one of the primary targets for cyber criminals.
Join us on Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 3 p.m. EDT for a fireside chat to explore how the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE) is addressing some of the healthcare sector’s most pressing cybersecurity and privacy needs.
- Guidance the NCCoE Healthcare Sector Project Team has available for the industry to implement, including:
- Securing Telehealth Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) Ecosystems
- Securing Electronic Health Records (EHR) on Mobile Devices
- Securing Wireless Infusion Pumps
- Securing Picture Archiving and Communications Systems
- Telehealth security and privacy tips for providers and patients
- and much more!
Reserve your spot today!
Questions? Email Daniel...@nist.gov.
Registration is required so that we may share webinar connection details with you.