[WG-HealthIDAssurance] what are smart health cards

Tom Jones

Sep 24, 2021, 7:48:28 PMSep 24
to Kantara WG HealthIDassurance
So. ---   Jim StClair -- is this the group you'r are involved with?
Can you explain how Identification works for these vax creds at our next meeting?

..tom

Jim St.Clair

Sep 24, 2021, 7:50:49 PMSep 24
to Tom Jones, Kantara WG HealthIDassurance
Sure! "Involved" is a stretch - SHC was just approved as an IG in HL7 but I don't participate.
SHC does NOT have a specific identity component. It's basically left up to the implementer,
CA, for instance, let's you download it using your name and email address.

Best regards,
Jim

Jim St.Clair

Chief Trust Officer