Vera Solutions 2014-2015 Fellowship - Applications Open

Zak Kaufman

Feb 27, 2014, 1:04:55 PM2/27/14
to health...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Greetings from Geneva! Writing to ask you to help get the word out about a cool opportunity for folks interested in data, technology, and international health and development.

A few years back, I started Vera Solutions, a social enterprise that uses web and mobile technology to help nonprofits around the world improve their data systems, automate their operations, and better track the impact of their work. We've worked with more than 90 organizations in more than 30 countries - from community-based organizations working in water and sanitation and women’s health to international NGOs managing national HIV testing programs to funders like The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria and the Elton John AIDS Foundation.

With 25 staff in Mumbai, Nairobi, Geneva, London and New York, Vera is full of energetic, hard-working, and impact-driven young professionals who use their skills and intellect to solve problems for some of the coolest organizations out there. We're excited to continue growing the Vera team!

Vera is now accepting applications for its 2014-2015 Fellowship programVera Fellows come from diverse professional and educational backgrounds but share a common passion for using technology to advance the social impact sector. Fellows gain valuable experience and mentorship in the design and implementation of monitoring, evaluation and management systems, learn tons of new skills and tools, and many get to travel for consulting projects with our clients around the world. The deadline to apply is April 1st.

Please pass this along to any friends or networks that may be interested in the opportunity!

Cheers,

Zak

--

Zak Kaufman