Vera Fellowship 2015 - Applications Open

Zak Kaufman

Dec 22, 2014, 2:42:28 PM12/22/14
to health...@googlegroups.com
Hi Truman Global Health Friends,
Happy Holidays! Wanted to send a quick note out to you to share a cool opportunity I'm hoping you can pass on. The social enterprise I run--Vera Solutions--has opened applications for our 2015 Fellowship Program. I've attached the job description - pass it on if you know someone who might be interested!

About Vera: Vera Solutions uses cloud and mobile technology to help social change organizations around the world improve their data systems, streamline their operations, and better track the impact of their work. We've worked with more than 115 organizations in more than 30 countries, from community-based organizations working to improve sanitation and women’s health to international NGOs managing national HIV testing and treatment programs to funders like The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria and the Elton John AIDS Foundation. Vera is growing quickly, with 27 staff between Mumbai, Boston, Cape Town, Geneva, and New York.

About the Vera Fellowship: Vera is now accepting applications for its 2015 Fellowship program. Vera Fellows come from diverse professional and educational backgrounds but share a common passion for using technology to advance the social sector. Fellows gain valuable experience and mentorship in the design and implementation of monitoring, evaluation and management systems, learn lots of new skills and tools, and many get the opportunity to travel for consulting projects with Vera’s clients worldwide. The applications are rolling but the final deadline to apply is March 1, 2015.

Thanks in advance for spreading the word. Wishing everyone a great holiday season wherever in the world this finds you!
Zak

--
Zak Kaufman ('07 Truman), MSc PhD
Co-Founder & CEO, Vera Solutions