Dear Mrs.Joanne =)

Mahy Elaref

Dec 14, 2010, 5:37:38 AM12/14/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mrs.Joanne,

How are you ? Hope you are great,

I have an inquiry please,

I have finished translating the article "Adipose Tissue" and published it to wikipedia,
but I was informed by Noura that it was incomplete
and that you would tell me what to do.

What should I do ?
I hope I am not that late =)

Thank you very much

Best regards,

Mahy Elaref

Health Speaks

Dec 14, 2010, 2:20:28 PM12/14/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mahy,

Thank you for your contribution to Health Speaks.  You are not too late.

There was already a stub article on Adipose Tissue in Arabic Wikipedia, so rather than replacing this information completely, I have added your new translation to the existing article underneath the existing content.  You can find it here: http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D9%86%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AC_%D8%AF%D9%87%D9%86%D9%8A

There may be some information that is repeated, so you or the article reviewer will probably want to go into editing mode in Wikipedia to do a bit of editing at the beginning of the article to merge the two properly.

Best,
Joanne from Health Speaks

Esraa Ali

Dec 14, 2010, 3:41:24 PM12/14/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
Hii,

I've just finished one article too,
تقني الأشعه
http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%86%D9%8A_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B4%D8%B9%D9%87

Sooo sorry for being late...I wish it can be reviewed and added to the pledge :$ :$