Re: Abridged summary of health-speaks-arabic@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Ahmed Awadalla

Nov 26, 2010, 5:47:31 AM11/26/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone!

I hope you're all doing fine!

I seem to have an issue and need your advice. I began translating an article a while ago and I need to finish it but when I try to access (by using the Begin Translation Now link) it directs me to another article I have claimed.

How do I reach/manage the articles that I am working on?

Thanks a lot!

Ahmed

--
Ahmed Awadalla
Project Director

Noura shawkY

Nov 28, 2010, 2:55:55 PM11/28/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ahmed,

You should find all the articles you claimed or are working on in your Google Translator Toolkit.
I am not quite sure if I am useful or not but check your toolkit and let's wait for Khaled or Joanne to help!

Sorry I am not being very useful!
--
Noura Shawky
Vice- President