Definition

akram kadry

Sep 10, 2010, 8:07:17 PM9/10/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
I wanna ask about a definition , called ITR?
Could anyone kindly give me its definition , please?

Anas Zahran

Sep 11, 2010, 1:14:20 AM9/11/10
to Health Speaks Arabic
Hey Akram, Where did you find this abbreviation? and in what context?

akram kadry

Sep 14, 2010, 2:44:15 AM9/14/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
I found it in an article "Adeno-associated virus"

ayman mahmoud

Sep 14, 2010, 6:29:41 AM9/14/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
hi

you can use the following site
http://www.acronymfinder.com/ITR.html
or just type define ITR in google search box

bye

Jokar Noah

Jan 17, 2011, 12:29:45 AM1/17/11
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
نرفق لك قائمة بجميع المختصرات وفي جميع مجالات المعارف، عليك التميحص واختيار المسمى الذي يناسب التخصص المعني"
Acronym Definition
ITR Information Technology Research
ITR Integra Type R (Acura automobile)
ITR Income Tax Return
ITR Information Technology Resources
ITR Independent Technical Review
ITR Internet Traffic Report
ITR Internet Talk Radio
ITR Industry, Tourism and Resources (Australia)
ITR Institute for Telecommunications Research (Adelaide, South Australia)
ITR Information, Ticketing and Registration
ITR Invisible Thread Reel (levitation magic tricks device)
ITR Infantry Training Regiment
ITR Institut du Transport Routier (Belgium)
ITR Invitation To Register (Interest)
ITR Inside Texas Running (periodical)
ITR Information Technology Representative
ITR Information Technology Review
ITR Input Transaction Record
ITR Improved TARTAR Retrofit
ITR Internal Transfer Rate (Seagate)
ITR Independent Tank Regiment
ITR Innovative Technology Requirement (environment)
ITR Interpolation Timing Recovery
ITR Ineligible to Re-Register (college)
ITR Instrumented Test Range
ITR Inventory Turn Rate
ITR Internal Transfer Report
ITR Integrated Technology Rotor
ITR Integrated Test Requirements
ITR Independent Telephone Research (California)
ITR Intermediate Care Nursery
ITR Intelligent Transaction Router (Delta)
ITR International Trade Resources LLC (Washington, DC)
ITR Issue Tracking Request
ITR Institute of Tobacco Research
ITR Inspection and Test Records
ITR Irrevocable Trust Receipt