Two important messages

Health Speaks

Oct 29, 2010, 12:26:45 AM10/29/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
Hi volunteers!

You're all doing an excellent job.  I have two important points to mention:

1)  Please do not send spam to this Google Group.  We have had some recent spam emails, and the senders have been banned from the group.

2)  We've had a few new volunteers from IEEE claiming articles without registering for Health Speaks.  Remember that we cannot share articles with you if you have not completed the registration form.  The deadline for registration is Oct 31.  Also, please do not claim articles that another volunteer has already claimed.

Best,
Joanne from Health Speaks

zainab abbas

Nov 19, 2010, 10:36:51 AM11/19/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Joanne,

I've registered already under the nick name (TRNhealth) and I've claimed many articles and I've  translated two articles so far. Today I tried to translate the others but I couldn't find their links in my email. Could you please send them back because the time is running out and I have to complete them before the 15 of Dec.

Regards,
TRNhealth

Khaled Mokhtar

Nov 19, 2010, 1:41:21 PM11/19/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com, health-spe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Zainab,

Unfortunatly, you can't cliam any new articles.
The phase which will end on the mid- December is just for already cliamed articles.

Hope being informative.

-km

Sent from my smallest keyboard device

Health Speaks

Nov 19, 2010, 1:48:03 PM11/19/10
to health-spe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Khaled.   TRNhealth claimed a few articles before Oct 31, and I have confirmed that they have all been shared and should be available for translation by visiting http://translate.google.com/toolkit

Best,
Joanne from Health Speaks